1 December 2017
SGAC is proud the announce multiple opportunities to join our global team as a volunteer. You could apply to be:
- Co-lead of the Space Law and Policy Project Group
- Co-lead of the Space Exploration Project Group
- National Point of Contact of your country
For more information and to apply, please follow the links above, or check the vacancies section of our website.
1 November 2017
SGAC has opened new volunteer opportunities within its team. You could:
In addition, SGAC is holding elections for the following positions:
For more information and to apply, please follow the links above or check the vacancies section of our website.
1 November 2017
In preparation for the year 2018, the SGAC Space Safety and Sustainability project group is accepting proposals for new projects.
Proposal Submission Deadline: 25 November 2017
27 October 2017
Up to 10 students will be awarded a maximum amount of €500 to attend the SpaceOps 2018 conference and the Students and Young Professionals (SYP) workshop organized in cooperation with SGAC. If less than 10 students were to be selected, smaller grants of €125 or €250 would be distributed to attend the SYP workshop only.
For more information: www.spacegeneration.org/cg-spaceops
25 October 2017
- Lauren Napier, UNISPACE+50 Anniversary Event Manager
- Chris Beauregard, SGx Lead
- Cody Knipfer, Strategics Communications Lead
- Monica Pascanu, Public Relations and Communications Co-Coordinator
- Lydia Lay, Communications Specialist
- George-Cristian Potrivitu, Space Safety and Sustainability Project Group Co-Lead
SGAC is proud to announce the winners of the SGAC-Space Tech Expo Europe Competition:
Tatiana Volkova (Russia)
Meet them below!
The winners will be taking part in an SGAC-organized panel as part of the Space Tech Expo Europe's Technology forum on Thursday, 26 October 2017 at 13:00.