SGAC has worked hard to promote funding opportunities with members of the SpaceOps Committee. Please see below for various opportunities currently confirmed, and check back to see if there may be more opportunities updated in the future.
ESA STUDENT SPONSORSHIP
Deadline: 1 December 2017
As part of the Conference Opportunities for Sponsored Students programme, the ESA Education Office is pleased to be able to offer sponsorship to university students interested in attending the event. Highly qualified full-time students, from ESA Member or Associate Member States, are encouraged to apply for ESA Sponsorship.
- Students selected by ESA’s Education Office will be reimbursed their conference registration fee;
- and up to a maximum of 500€ in travel and accommodation expenses
- Sponsorship will be in the form of a single reimbursement after the conference.
- Before applying, students must visit the conferences page of the "ESA Education Portal" and:
- Check their eligibility for the programme under the "Sponsorship Conditions"
Familiarise themselves with the content of the "How to Apply"
To apply, please visit the ESA Education registration system: http://joinspace.esa.int
CNES STUDENT SPONSORSHIP
SGAC is partnering with the French Space Agency, CNES to allow up to 10 University students to attend the 15th conference on space operations, SpaceOps 2018, hosted in Marseille, France from May 28 th to June 1st 2018. The 10 selected students will receive grants up to €500 each to cover their traveling and accommodation costs as well as the entrance fee to the SpaceOps conference. If less than 10 students were to be selected, smaller grants (€125 or €250 maximum) would be offered to attend only the Students and Young Professionals (SYP) workshop.
More information: www.spacegeneration.org/cg-spaceops